SmartRevenue is able to provide a variety of secret shopping services from basic compliance to advance scenario assessment
SmartRevenue Has Conducted Over 500,000 Secret Shops In The Past 5 Years In All 50 States
SmartRevenue's MYSTERY SHOPPING PROCESS:
- Protocols created to evaluate all key areas of service. Protocols include multiple scenarios to fully evaluate all potential deliverables from that area of service.
- SmartRevenue ethnographers, acting as mystery guests on a randomized and rotational basis will conduct sufficient mystery shops to evaluate each protocol and scenario. Each point of service will be evaluated qualitatively and quantitatively.
- A schedule covering a randomized plan will be developed by day and day parts
- Ethnographic observations of navigation, conversion, and dwell time will be developed
- All ethnographers will use tablets provided by SmartRevenue including wireless transmission of data
- A budget will be created for actual purchases of products and services to fully evaluate the services that involve transactions
- All elements and services for evaluation will be identified for all sectors
- Criteria for evaluation will be developed for all evaluated elements and services including attitude, knowledge, and behavior of staff as well as facility and staff appearance
- Evaluation scripts and scenarios will developed to meet all criteria
- Scorecards will be developed for each script and scenario
- Training materials will be developed for mystery shoppers to support the evaluation scripts and scenarios